Started by WW, June 12, 2013, 02:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

TSS is 18 g/cc.
Lead is about 11 g/cc.
Hevishot is 12 g/cc.
Federal Heavyweight is 15 g/cc.

socalturkeyman

Now I've heard you guys talk about this TTS shot but where can I find some shot to load myself? I kinda would like to try it.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

socalturkeyman

A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

redarrow

It ain't easy to get. I would suggest doing a google search and see what you can come up with. if you happen to find a source please let us know.The loaded rounds that I have were given to me by a friend on another site.

honker22

Quote from: socalturkeyman on June 14, 2013, 01:46:35 AM
Now I've heard you guys talk about this TTS shot but where can I find some shot to load myself? I kinda would like to try it.

You can buy the shot, but not from anyone on this site... I dont think.  I'd suggest doing a google search, because I get mine from someone from another forum.  Last batch i bought, it was running around $49/lb.  Tungsten is not very cheap and is imported from China. 
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

SKFOOTER

What about you Remington 20 gauge users shooting TSS.  What choke have you found that patterns the best??

IowaGobblers

Just happened to stumble on to this place. I have no idea if it is relible or what it is all about. I will have to get into it a little further but I thought you guys might want to see it. http://m.alibaba.com/products/tungsten_shot.html

honker22

Quote from: SKFOOTER on June 26, 2013, 03:57:11 PM
What about you Remington 20 gauge users shooting TSS.  What choke have you found that patterns the best??

I use the Rem SF choke.  It shoots a heck of a nice hunting pattern.  TSS wil make most any choke look fantastic.  Just don't choke it down too too much.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.