turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Few pics from this spring

Started by Executioner, June 12, 2013, 09:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Executioner

Here's a few pics of what transpired this spring season. Enjoy. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Executioner

"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

Executioner

And more. God bless. Never know who you'll come across in the woods. Never knew I was there. LOL

Executioner

Couple more. God bless. You just never know who you'll run into along your journey come spring time. Had to film Si for a commercial shoot. The Trout Magnet is one of the best bream baits ever made! Stepson and his friends who had never trout fished before.

Gold Spur

Look like you had an awesome spring. Enjoyed the great pics.... :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Executioner

Time to show off some spurs. God bless.

Executioner

Even have rednecks in New Zealand. How bout some skull cracking carnage?

honker22

I always look forward to your spring review pics.  Thanks for posting.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

Executioner

Executioner

Would have had a bunch more kill pics, but I lost my phone when i was in a no service area and couldn't upload pics! More pics to follow as time allows. Enjoy and God bless.

kansas hooks

Great pics!  Really enjoyed looking at them.

DirtNap647

great pics from a great season  :icon_thumright:

captin_hook

Man you're living my dream! Awesome pics!

Publicland

TRKYHTR

Atta boy Mike. Was the gobbler in your hands a wild turkey? If so I want to hear the story about that.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck