OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Few pics from this spring

Started by Executioner, June 12, 2013, 09:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PALongspur

Dude you are the man!  :you_rock:

Someday I wanna be like Mike!!  :z-guntootsmiley:

spaightlabs

Did you break your smile bone when you were young?

Never seen anyone so pissed off looking having what looks like it shoulda been a good time...

Devastator

busta biggun

Wow, as a turkey hunter who has hunted for more than 27 years and killed over a hundred turkeys, I don't look up to many guys but I can tell you,....you are my hero! I live in KC and if I ever get a chance to hunt wth you I would consider it a dream hunt and a HUGE honor. Great pics!

zeke632

Quote from: spaightlabs on June 12, 2013, 09:26:15 PM

Never seen anyone so pissed off looking having what looks like it shoulda been a good time...

^this^

Its always puzzled me why guys don't smile with a turkey, deer or whatever.   ???

busta biggun

Quote from: zeke632 on June 12, 2013, 11:18:12 PM

^this^

Its always puzzled me why guys don't smile with a turkey, deer or whatever.   ???

I have a close friend who introduced me to turkey hunting back in 1986. He never smiles in  pictures or gets pumped like I do when he shoots a bird. that is his personality. I learned long ago not to judge people's feelings by their outward expressions. His passion runs deep but his way of expressing it is hard to detect. Let's not judge people by our expectations of how we think they should act.

tomstopper

Wow. Nice pics & congrats on a great season......

trkycaller

TrackeySauresRex

:icon_thumright: Turkey dynasty! Yodamann!  You definitely know how to have fun. Great photos.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

catdaddy

WOW Mike--what a pictorial!!!!   You are The Man!!!!!!

VaTuRkStOmPeR

^What a tool.^

Hell of a thread.  Thanks for the awesome pictorial documentary.  Way to straight hammer em.

troutfisher13111

J. Adams

NYbassman

Excellent! I always look forward to your end of the season posts, Mike.

WiLL B

Congrats on a heck of a spring!! Man those were some fine spurs too!!