OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Vandal is back.

Started by Stoner, June 09, 2013, 08:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Our fellow is back and broke into two RV's. Have it on video with the trail cams. I got him on all the trail cams I set out. I sat on the lot the night before he came and saw nothing but a drunk wandering across the lot. We will get this guy. You will notice this guy is wearing a facemask. Click on the photo to start video.

guesswho

Oh, that guy's just asking for trouble.  I have a couple buddy's that live for crap like this.  A fifty dollar bill and a case of beer they would hang out all night every night in one of those RV's until the scumbag showed.  Then you would find him one morning with the crap beat out of him and chained to the front of the RV he broke into.

It's just a matter of time before you get this punk.  Keep us updated.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Onpoint

My guess is he won't show for a couple days. Kick back in the shadows every night with ya turkey gun til he comes back n when he does let er roar. I actually Popped a guy with my turkey gun late one evenin when it was so late u could just barely see. I was about 13 or 14, my grandad was a coal miner workin out of town at the time. We lived out in the middle of nowhere and sum
Folks down the road had been havin some problems, church even got broke into, but we never had an issue, I reckon cuz pops had a reputation of bein half crazy. Anyhow I guess word got out he was workin outta town and late one evenin the dogs started barkin. I grabbed the ole 870 and got out the door in time to see the punk runnin down the hill about 60 yards away. I threw up n put it on his head and let er eat. The ole boy screamed but never slowed down. That's the last problem I think anybody out there had. 

redarrow

Post pics all over town cause somebody is gonna recognize that hoodie he's wearing.

swamp_bird89

Quote from: Onpoint on June 09, 2013, 09:15:48 PM
My guess is he won't show for a couple days. Kick back in the shadows every night with ya turkey gun til he comes back n when he does let er roar. I actually Popped a guy with my turkey gun late one evenin when it was so late u could just barely see. I was about 13 or 14, my grandad was a coal miner workin out of town at the time. We lived out in the middle of nowhere and sum
Folks down the road had been havin some problems, church even got broke into, but we never had an issue, I reckon cuz pops had a reputation of bein half crazy. Anyhow I guess word got out he was workin outta town and late one evenin the dogs started barkin. I grabbed the ole 870 and got out the door in time to see the punk runnin down the hill about 60 yards away. I threw up n put it on his head and let er eat. The ole boy screamed but never slowed down. That's the last problem I think anybody out there had.

Classic

coyote1

Get a very large attack dog to surprise the low life. The fact he has been there he won't expect it.

El Pavo Grande

If he is just vandalizing and not stealing, have you thought of any former employees that might have left on bad terms?  This punk has some sort of vendetta against you or your company it seems.  When he is caught I hope he doesn't just get a slap on the wrist, but should be forced to pay every penny he has cost your company.

Stoner

When I went back and review the videos again, I found that he entered three different units. This time he did steal items. It is just a matter of time before he gets caught. Do not think it is a former employee, we have always tried to treat our folks well. No one in the last few years have left on bad terms. I will keep you all posted.

tomstopper

Quote from: redarrow on June 09, 2013, 09:36:36 PM
Post pics all over town cause somebody is gonna recognize that hoodie he's wearing.
:agreed:

Tommy Strutsalot

With the season being over, I am now following these vandal posts.  I hope you get him.  I'm pissed off just watching these videos.

DirtNap647

absolutely disgusting ...get him!

alloutdoors

I'm really looking forward to you busting this loser.

Stoner

Quote from: Tommy Strutsalot on June 10, 2013, 01:17:43 PM
With the season being over, I am now following these vandal posts.  I hope you get him.  I'm pissed off just watching these videos.

Well last Friday night I used my Gobbler Lounge, facemask, and turkey gun; it did look like I was turkey hunting. I had a sheriff's deputy walk by at about 30 feet and never saw me. I did not want to say anything to her and spook her at 1:15 A.M. and have her draw down on me. Personally I think hunting Osceola's is more challenging than this fellow. If I bait the lot with a high-price RV he will come right on in.

guesswho

You need one of those blowup RV decoys.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Stoner