Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Got my turkey back from Hazel Creek Taxidermy!

Started by busta biggun, June 06, 2013, 10:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green Trumpeter

coyote1

Awesome looking mount. The taxi did a great job on it. :icon_thumright:

Brian811

Nice mount. I hope to get a bird worthy of a mount but am nervous about how the head will look.

captin_hook

tomstopper

bbcustomboxcalls

One of the best full strut mounts I've seen!

Bill

Crappiepro

Boy that sure is a beautiful mount!! Congrats!

TRKYHTR

I've known Cally since 1992 when I met him in the Grand National gobbling contest that year. He has done 4 turkeys for me. He was the first to take turkey taxidermy to the highest level. He has taught many taxidermist to do turkeys the right way. You got a good one there. Congrats,

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

captin_hook

Yepper. Cally is the best in the biz. I'm fortunate enough to have one of his apprentices close to home. Just waiting for the right bird to take there. Any PA guys out there looking for a top notch taxi, check out Razza in Derry pa. He was trained by Cally.

WW

That is a heck of a good mount! I would have that bad boy in a glass case to keep the dust off of all that money, I mean turkey.

steveo

WOW ! looks great.........keep that thing inside looks so real it could get shot :fud: if you put it outside !LOL.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

renegade19