only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I miss turkey hunting

Started by Shellwaster, June 05, 2013, 09:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellwaster

Just thought I'd get that off my chest.

MAKEemQUIVER

Hahaha I hear ya, cant wait for next season.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

WV Ridge Reaper

It can't come soon enough.My friend came in from school this week,we went fishing and coyote hunting and I still can't stop playing with my turkey calls.

Done sent my gun to be dipped and I want it back like a week ago.

owlhoot

Me tooooooooooooooo

heard gobbles yesterday ,lots.

DirtNap647

tomstopper

I just pass the time by knowing that the fall season is right around the corner. Its not the same as spring but whatever chance I have to hunt them birds, I am doing so.......

trkycaller

redarrow

Only 320 days till opening day. :character0029:

WildSpur

I hear you.  I am already planning for next year.  It's getting bad for me when the last few years in my treestand I was thinking about spring gobbler hunting!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

Mike Honcho

I got a text from a friend who is an avid turkey hunter and Federal Judge: " I am in a deep turkey hunting depression, first weekend after our season closed...I spent all Sunday morning organizing my sock drawer".

I replied:  " I have been in a trance staring at the walls for several hours...my wife made some flash cards of photos of whitetail bucks and compound bows and has been showing me...I think it's helping.  By evening I think I may be able to hold my bow in my hands".

bigbird

Glad I'm not alone lol! We've got a support group here!

WildTigerTrout

I miss turkey hunting too. I'm back at my other favorite outdoor pursuit, flyfishing for trout. It's less than six months till the fall season and then at the end of the fall season it's only five months till spring gobbler. But who is counting? I am!   :lol:
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Green Trumpeter

You aren't alone, it will be a looonggg wait untill next year

troutfisher13111

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase