Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

WTB Mossy Oak Greenleaf Shadow Leaf and other old patterns

Started by FL_Hunter, June 04, 2013, 11:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FL_Hunter

anyone have anything in these old Mossy Oak patterns thet want to sell. i have cash burning a hole in my pocket :thanks:

HartClemson99

"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

HartClemson99

"I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion" Tom Kelly, The Tenth Legion, 1973

HartClemson99

SWAMPFOX

magnoliagamecalls

I have a pair of XL Greenleaf pants used if anyone interested.

WW

magnoliagamecalls

I returned pm here is some pictures of the pants

I cut the draw cords out of the legs and one of the holes snagged at some point you can see in the 1st picture.

HartClemson99

Good catch, FLhunter.  I beat you on the last pair of Greenleaf pants!  I'll send you some pics of what I found in my storage unit.

FL_Hunter

the stuff you listed on ebay would sell better if you put up better pictures.