turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Vandal Caught On Trail Cam

Started by Stoner, June 02, 2013, 05:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Attached a photo of the fellow that has  been vandalizing the RV's at my business along with two links for videos of this guy. If you turn your volume up you can hear the glass break on a unit in the second video. You can also hear him putting his tools back into his backpack. Does anyone have any suggestions for cleaning up the facial image for identification?

WV TURKEY THUG

Stoner.... if it was me I would turn it in to the local pd. They should have no problem clearing it up. But u might try Picsa I belie e that's the name of it.

redarrow

Quote from: WV TURKEY THUG on June 02, 2013, 05:28:25 PM
Stoner.... if it was me I would turn it in to the local pd. They should have no problem clearing it up. But u might try Picsa I belie e that's the name of it.

My thoughts exactly.Get the local news involved too. Somebody knows who the scumbag is.

tomstopper

Quote from: redarrow on June 02, 2013, 07:24:15 PM
Quote from: WV TURKEY THUG on June 02, 2013, 05:28:25 PM

My thoughts exactly.Get the local news involved too. Somebody knows who the scumbag is.
exactly. If not maybe he will see it and leave stuff alone for now on.

Neill_Prater

The local news stations in Springfield regularly show surveillance pictures of robbers, vandals, etc, but I'm guessing they will only do so when the request comes from the police department. Hope they catch the guy.

RutnNStrutn

Good luck on getting this jerk Stoner!! I agree with the guys, call the cops and give them the pic and videos too!

Stoner

I have already called the Sheriff's Office. I am going to start sitting out there.

RutnNStrutn

Bring your turkey gun and shoot him square in the azz!!!! ;D

turkey_slayer

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on June 03, 2013, 05:40:08 PM

No shoot him in the legs. Bubba probably likes his butt smooth not with indentions

Gooserbat

My Mom and Dad's neighborhood  had a few break-ins and one of the neighbors got some trail cam pics.  they posted them in every convinece store, or anywhere else there was a public bulliton board.  It stopped and the little scum bag turned himself in.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Tommythreetoes

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on June 03, 2013, 05:40:08 PM

Load a 3.5 incher with rock salt?   ;D

:o

El Pavo Grande

I am amazed that people devote more energy to steal than earn an honest wage. 

Stoner

Quote from: El Pavo Grande on June 04, 2013, 11:01:17 PM
I am amazed that people devote more energy to steal than earn an honest wage.

This guy is not stealing he is breaking windows on vehicle. The first time he started it ran for eight weeks straight and he almost got caught by the Sheriff's Office doing a stakeout and he quit for eight weeks now he is starting again.

WV TURKEY THUG

With as much money this guy Hast cost u. I would get one of them things that sends a pic to ur cell phone. Make sure to have rock salt loaded up. Lol

Gamblinman

A good bear trap should do the job nicely.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."