Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Final score is posted

Started by Jay, June 01, 2013, 05:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Probably our lowest finish ever, and we barely qualified 9 birds. Over the last couple of years many of us are involved in life activities vs hunting, and I really don't see the interest to maintain this team in the future. I got to hunt a total of 5 days this year, and got 2 Toms, which is definitley going to change next year for the better. As it sits, this is probably our last year, and it's been a lot of fun to be involved with you guys.

sugarray

Sad to hear!  I hunted a lot, just couldn't close the deal.

ncturkey

Sad to hear. Thanks for asking me to be on the team.

CSAW

It's been tough for me to keep up with the team and business.  It has been a good run and I thank everyone for the time we had giving it a whirl at the title.  Hope everyone stays safe and happy hunting!

cuttinAR

Jay, I'd like to give a huge thank you for all that you've done over the past years with this team.  Not an easy task but you've handled everything well and made it alot of fun.  It's a shame life catches up with us but I'm happy to have been along for the ride.  Thanks again and happy hunting to everyone.

JW

What? You leaving us? Hope its not board politics that is worrying you.......I am for still keep Team RDR together who ever wants back in.....

Come on Jay.....you can't leave...

JW