OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wonderful Mother in Law

Started by wildturkey6, May 27, 2013, 10:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildturkey6

:angel2: With a heavy heart I ask for your prayers for my wife and her family as we morn the loss of the finest woman I ever knew. My wife's mother who was 83 years old passed on to be a leader among the Angels today at 19:05. She was the most loving and caring woman in my life,never once in the thirty years that I was privileged to know her have I ever heard her udder a curse word,never once did I ever see her show any anger towards anyone, never once did she ever say she did not like someone ,she was a true christian lady if there ever walked one on God's green earth. She will be greatly missed as she was the rock of our loving family and a mentor to live by. Her husband has stood by her side during the past 4 years while she battle Alzheimer disease caring for her 8 hours a day 7 days a week even though she was in a home he was always there for her. It will take a special prayer to help him deal with her being gone after 61 years of marriage and I pray that God will be there for him. Rest in Peace Mrs Beth Robinett for you are a special Angel among the other angels you will  always have a special place in my heart. God Bless you

RutnNStrutn

TJK68

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. My Dad has Alzheimers as well and it is a sad thing to watch.
Tom

Onpoint

Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for u and your family.

DirtNap647

sorry for your loss prayers sent  :cross2:

El Pavo Grande

Thoughts and prayers sent for your family.

zeke632

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Tail Feathers

That's a very nice tribute to an obviously fine woman.
My condolences. :jesus-cross:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

beagler

Never Misses

tomstopper

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers for your family & you.

Shellwaster

I'm glad you were blessed to know such a fine person and I will keep all that knew her in my prayers. She is no longer battling Alzheimer's and now home with The Lord where she belongs.

flintlock

Sorry to hear of her passing but what a blessing ahe was to all!  Prayers for y'all.
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

surehuntsalot

:bible:

prayers sent from my family to yours
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions