OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What Year ?

Started by Timber Chicken, March 09, 2011, 10:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaspyD

1979 was the first year I could carry a gun.  I was twelve years old.  Called one in while sitting on my dad's lap 3 years before that on a Sunday morning a couple weeks before the season came in.
Perfection Turkey Calls

FttFttVroom!

savduck

Georgia Boy

Preacher

started hunting small game and deer about 76 went on first turke hun in 80 or 81 around 12 or 13 did not kill one untill 86. 
Romans 8:37

OLE RASPY

1996 started turkey hunting,but been hunting everything else thats huntable here since 1988.

Mailman

2008 way to late. Thanks for dragging me along "bird"
One Shot One Kill

DocHolliday

Damn, I'm feelin old here!  Started in 1977.  Lots o' water under that bridge since then.
My pryaers for a safe enjoyable season for each of you!
Doc

Cut*N*Run

hootn

i can remember telling my dad i was wanting to go turkey hunting when i was around 4 5 or 6 that was around 1970 or so. he would take me behind my grandmothers house just over the hill and told m to sit still ,, he would come back. he taught me to use a leaf somewhat. to call with. however itwas aloong time till i took my first one.

scott

Garrett Trentham

1994 seems like it won't that long ago.
"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

DC1.

Started in 1970 . Killed my first one April 10th 1973 .     :z-guntootsmiley:

surehuntsalot

I'm another old man I guess.......1975 is when I started the addiction
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

redleg06

mountman62

hunted a little by myself in 76,77, then they shut it down in North Louisiana where i live, then started back in 88 when a fellow started working with me that turkey hunted, been crazy ever since
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

handcannon