OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

KY Bird No. 1

Started by Punisher, May 23, 2013, 09:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beagler

Never Misses

ILHUNTER

Those daggers have a nice curl to them, congrats

TJK68

Gooserbat

WOW  Those are hooks! :drool:
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Punisher

Thanks for all the congrats guys.  To top it off this was my first 20 ga. kill.  Definitely made me a believer in the Fed. Hvy. Wgts. #6s and the 20 ga.  I'm having this turkey mounted by Shawn Whitehead.  Shawn has won the Masters division at the NWTF competition several times.  I am excited to see how the mount turns out.  I have one turkey mounted with 1 5/8" spurs that is half strut and gobbling on a limb.  I have to do this one on a limb too because I have a three yr. old and another baby on the way.  I didn't figure a floor mount would stay looking good long with two young 'uns so I am having this turkey mounted on the limb also, but I want something different than your standard strutting or gobbling on the limb mount.  Do you guys have any ideas how you would get him mounted or pics of your own turkey mounts?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks and God bless.

Gold Spur

Congrats, those are the best I've seen this year.... :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

RutnNStrutn