turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

KY Bird No. 1

Started by Punisher, May 23, 2013, 09:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Punisher

Here are the spurs from the first bird I killed in KY for the year.  They were 1 1/2".

captin_hook

Punisher

Yeah, he is at the taxidermist.  I am trying to post the pictures from my phone of my 2nd KY bird but I keep getting the message that the file is too large.  Can anybody help me?

renegade19

Amazing spurs.  I text the pics to my email and then download on the computer.  It's easy to resize to fit from there.  You might be able to resize from your phone? 

AUDoubleBeard

Punisher

Bird #2 is now posted.  I was definitely blessed this year.  I know it is all luck on the spurs when you kill a turkey, but after around 22 yrs. of turkey hunting, this year will definitely be a hard one to top.

kansas hooks

Those are some serious hooks!

boomer

ShotGunSniper

Nice. Btw, what part of KY did you shoot him?
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

coyote1

Awesome hooks! congrats :icon_thumright:

Onpoint

Quote from: Punisher on May 23, 2013, 10:27:23 PM
Bird #2 is now posted.  I was definitely blessed this year.  I know it is all luck on the spurs when you kill a turkey, but after around 22 yrs. of turkey hunting, this year will definitely be a hard one to top.
Congrats on a couple great birds and a great season. I've been huntin 21 years and I've killed a few gooduns. But in 2011 I had a year Like that, killed one in Tennessee that had 1 1/2" spurs and then come back to home to Kentucky and got one with 1 5/8" hooks. I wish I had mounted that bird. But yea your right, seasons where you kill 2 monsters don't roll around every year but when but when they do it sure is nice. Congrats man.

tomstopper

Awesome Congrats....

DirtNap647

congrats great turkey

Publicland

He's a studdddd!!!

trkycaller