turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New to the Board

Started by wcerin, May 23, 2013, 12:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcerin

Just wanted to say " hey" to everyone. I am new to the board and to Turkey Hunting I have had an enjoyable time reading and learning from all the posts. I also have had a fun year so far chasing birds with my son and an old friend.
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, & some don't turn up at all."

coyote1

Gooserbat

Welcome to the madness & congrats on your new addiction.  Remeber there are those here who understand
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Mike Honcho

Welcome to Old Gobbler!

DirtNap647

Rokhal07

boomer

Muzzy61

Welcome aboard. This is a really good forum. Everyone is very helpful and respectful of each other.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

WildTigerTrout

Welcome aboard. If you love turkey hunting you came to the right place. Alot of us here are nuts about it. Old Gobbler is the best site I have found on the subject. :welcomeOG:
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck