OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Good deal on Beretta

Started by HoggleGobble, May 23, 2013, 11:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggleGobble

Found this O/U here in town from a guy that never used it. Shot less than a box of shells through it and put it in the safe and never used it. Said he might as well sell it. He paid $2200 + tax plus he bought a nice $150 hard case for it. Sold it to me with 5 chokes, gun, choke tool, and case for $900! Has a little smudge on it that he thought was part of the polyurethane, come to find out after a little rem-oil and cleaning, it was just dirt! She looks BRAND NEW after a good cleaning. (That's all she needed!!) Beretta White Onyx 686 28 ga. Tell me what you think

My three Beretta shotguns

mikejd

Good deal? Yeah I'd say. What a score.
Usually when deals like that come my way I never have any money around.

Enjoy your new gun.

BrowningGuy88

I would gladly give you your $900 back for it!!!

Tommythreetoes

I'd give ya 925 right now!   ;D

jrmcclure

That a good deal for sure, I got a deal on a Beretta myself this season.  A guy local had a Beretta xtrema with a burris fastfire mounted on it. He needed some money to buy a new gun, so I offered him 600 bucks when I went to meet him with the money he couldn't find the hard case or all the chokes. So I talked him down to 450 bucks for the Beretta xtrema and the fastfire and it came with a modified choke. Bought a turkey choke for it and now I have a turkey and waterfowl gun for less than 500 bucks.

VAarrowslinger

I think you got ripped off. Ill take it off your hands to make you feel better!

remmy1187

Very nice gun and a heck of a steal!

allaboutshooting

That is a beautiful gun and you obviously made quite a deal. Congratulations. I hope you have many years of excellent service from it.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

ILIKEHEVI-13

My neighbor had one just lit it but it was 20GA I bought for $800.  Just kidding.  Yea I'm jealous alright.  We all are.  You done well. 

surehuntsalot

beautiful shotgun
very sweet deal
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Gold Spur

Congrats, that thing is beautiful... :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

tomstopper

savduck

No finer shotgun out there than a beretta in my opinion. The onyx is a joy to shoot. Beautiful wood in it.

How come you haven't shot the extreme 2 yet?
Georgia Boy

goblr77

You stole that gun for $900. I'm liking that A400 Action in the pic as well. I'll have one as soon as I can find a 26" 12ga without the pod.

HoggleGobble

Quote from: goblr77 on June 06, 2013, 08:31:22 AM
You stole that gun for $900. I'm liking that A400 Action in the pic as well. I'll have one as soon as I can find a 26" 12ga without the pod.

I got a deal on that one as well as the Xtrema 2. Bought the action with kickoff brand new with case and all chokes for $999. I bought the Xtrema 2 brand new with kickoff and case and chokes for $799. Both were huge promotional deals at a local store.