turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ITX 13

Started by blueridgegobbler, May 21, 2013, 10:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueridgegobbler

Has anybody tried the ITX turkey trauma 13 shot its 13 grams/cm. Pretty sure it is soft like lead.

ky.trophy

The ITX is suppose to be real hard. I use the HW 13 from RSI and it is softer and patterns as good as hevi shot.

davisd9

I have some ITX - TT13 and plan on loading and it and testing it this off season to use next year.  Going to send it off to have the load tested, but one can use Hevi-Shot data for it and HW13 that ky.trophy is speaking of.  Plan to put my findings in the pattern section.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: davisd9 on May 21, 2013, 01:00:20 PM
I have some ITX - TT13 and plan on loading and it and testing it this off season to use next year.  Going to send it off to have the load tested, but one can use Hevi-Shot data for it and HW13 that ky.trophy is speaking of.  Plan to put my findings in the pattern section.

Look forward to your results.   

ky.trophy

3" 1 3/4oz #6 HW13 Handload at 38yds out of 870 sps shurshot 23" pipe Jellyhead 660 181 in the 10.

davisd9

That is a great pattern! Makes you feel good to get one with something you have made yourself.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

blueridgegobbler

Just looked at website you were correct about the hardness I was looking at NICE shot earlier for ducks and got my info crossed up