OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Thoughts And Prayers To The People In Moore, OK

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, May 20, 2013, 07:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

A massive 2 mile wide tornado this afternoon went through Moore, OK, a city just south of Oklahoma City.  The damage is worse than anything I have ever seen.  I'm guessing it was a F5 tornado.  They are just starting to get some info on fatalities, and they just said a school that had 24 young children that were 3rd graders that what was a search and rescue mission has now been switched a recovery mission.  I think they said 4 more fatalities so far have been seen.  So it's not good at all.  Please pray for these people and their loved ones, and let's hope for the best.   

mikejd

Onpoint

Old Gobbler

Heartbreaking - prayers to the people of Moore  :bible: :cross2:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

rem 300

jblackburn

It's bad, Moore is just about an hour south of me, weather has been crazy for over two days. Just saw on the news that there are 55 confirmed deaths.  Sadly, it hit Moore elementary school, not sure how may of the fatalities were students.  Pray hard tonight, folks. :bible:
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

DirtNap647

ILIKEHEVI-13

jblackburn,

You stay safe.  And remember there is supposed to be more bad storms moving in for a lot of folks acrossed a lot of states late tonite and early this morning.  So please everyone keep these storms in mind, and let's hope that this bad weather will pass us all unscathed.

tomstopper

Quote from: jblackburn on May 20, 2013, 09:14:14 PM
It's bad, Moore is just about an hour south of me, weather has been crazy for over two days. Just saw on the news that there are 55 confirmed deaths.  Sadly, it hit Moore elementary school, not sure how may of the fatalities were students.  Pray hard tonight, folks. :bible:
Prayers sent for your family and your neighbors. Stay safe and may God look after you all.......

MAKEemQUIVER

Cant even imagine what they are going through, praying for all involved
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

coyotetrpr

wish I had the words to comfort those in need. Praying for them tonight. :cross2: :bible:
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

AUDoubleBeard

renegade19

God bless and keep them all.   :cross2:

ILIKEHEVI-13

I seen earlier on the news where one of the US Representatives of OK for that area was saying that they have found children without parents and parents without children.   So these people have no way of communicating back and forth due to no phone service(home or cellular).  You got to feel for these people.  I just hope that these people can find the strength to keep their hope and faith.  I am truly saddened by all of what these people are having to go through.  God bless. 

lightsoutcalls

It puts into perspective how much we take for granted.  The new truck, the new boat, a nice house... all of it can be gone in a moment. 

I pray that God would send volunteers to help in the days to come... people that will assist and encourage the survivors through some of the most difficult days of their lives.  It's amazing to see how a volunteer can lift the spirits of a person who has lost everything they own by simply asking "what can I do to help"? 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!