turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

17 year cicadas

Started by eddie234, May 20, 2013, 10:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie234

Well, it's was exceptionally mild last year. This year has been pretty dry also and we are expecting the 17 year cicadas. Hoping for an outstanding year in 2014.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

mikejd

Been thinking the same thing.

Skeeterbait

There are few things in life more entertaining then putting a live cicada in your wife's purse.

Clif Owen

The last time we had a big bunch of those; I stopped at a friend's house to see himand hismother came out to say hello...you would have to know her..she's as country as they come. Anyway she asked me if we have them "durned old hollerin' bugs" at my house. My supervisor still cracks up at that one.

jblackburn

Get a bucket full of them and use them for bait!  Hook them through the back so they flutter on top of the water and hold on for Mr. Bass!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

vaturkey

Quote from: jblackburn on May 20, 2013, 04:08:30 PM
Get a bucket full of them and use them for bait!  Hook them through the back so they flutter on top of the water and hold on for Mr. Bass!

Fish love them ! We had them here in Central Va. last year. I caught lots of fish on them. Including a 38lb 13oz Carp !
Vaturkey