turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2013 Season Recap

Started by Ryan T, May 19, 2013, 10:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan T

Well, I haven't been as active posting or posting pictures lately.  2013 was a wonderful year, and I feel like I can go into 2014 with more confidence and hope for future seasons.  This year I tried to focus on the basics and it really paid off for another quality year! I was able to call up and watch 10 longbeards die.  I got a new Morgan Browntie Hen Box this year.  Some of you have heard me run it, it's a death dealer and will be the demise of a turkey or two in it's life.  Heck, in its first season it racked up 5 kills. 

I got whipped more than I won, and I should've killed a few more than I did, but it is what it is.

I got to enjoy another wonderful season with my dad and my wife.  I'm looking forward to next year already.  We are planning on going after our Slam in one year next year.  If things go as planned, next year will be the start of many years in a row of yearly grand slams. [cool]

I don't know if they all made the pictures... This is what was left of em!

El Pavo Grande

Congrats on a great season!!!

WiLL B

trkycaller

congrats on a great season.

tomstopper

Congrats on an awesome season...

Neill_Prater

Lots of nice turkeys, a beautiful wife that likes to hunt, what more could a man want!  :)

I especially like the picture of the gobbler's head and the box call. Quite different and creative. Neill

Illini Tom

holey moley  :you_rock:
congrats on a great season
thats a sweet lookin boxcall  :gobble:

Gold Spur

Congrats to you guys on a great season. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

DirtNap647

congrats looks like a good season

jblackburn

Looks like more of that deadly foot to head syndrome!

Congrats!!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Rokhal07

Great season and good luck on single season slam next year. Its a lot of fun.

beagler

Never Misses