OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hello and # 2 NY Gobbler Down

Started by nystrut, May 19, 2013, 11:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jordanz7935

Congrats.I hunt upstate ny also and ive heard more gobbling these last couple days than i have all season so far. Theyre gobbling more now but theyre not responding to my calls at all.I have the 3 day weekend next wknd to try and finally kill a longbeard.Its been a tough season for me, 1 jake is all ive gotten so far.

nystrut

Quote from: jordanz7935 on May 19, 2013, 05:27:50 PM
Congrats.I hunt upstate ny also and ive heard more gobbling these last couple days than i have all season so far. Theyre gobbling more now but theyre not responding to my calls at all.I have the 3 day weekend next wknd to try and finally kill a longbeard.Its been a tough season for me, 1 jake is all ive gotten so far.
good luck..this time of year i get in as close to the roost as i can because these pressured birds are real tough to kill right now.

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Super X3

Great job. Got to love the 37's!

TauntoHawk

Great bird, congrats! What county are you in? I hunt a lot all over Greene County
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

nystrut

Quote from: TauntoHawk on May 19, 2013, 07:57:15 PM
Great bird, congrats! What county are you in? I hunt a lot all over Greene County
thanks...orange county

ncturkey

boomer

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase