turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

10 beards!?!?! And the hardware to boot.. Unreal

Started by derek, May 18, 2013, 03:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

Absolutely Awesome. You might want to check the records. I've never heard of a turkey with that many beards. It also looked like a couple of nipples where other beards might have grown out of if he wasn't dead.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

trkycaller

NYbassman

He would have been a good one next year ;)

What an incredible bird. I would be green with envy over the spurs alone, but throw in 10 beards? Awesome. I don't think you will ever top that one. Wasn't it you that posted up a good multiple bearded bird a year or two back?

savduck

Georgia Boy

bigdoc

spaightlabs

Rio Fan

Wow!!!!!  Congrats on an incredible bird.  :icon_thumright:

Punisher

That is an absolute BEAST!!!!!!!!!  Congratulations. :happy0064:

MAKEemQUIVER

Go Big Blue!!!!!!

coyote1

Those spurs are great!  with ten beards, definetly a one of a kind bird. CONGRATS!

Gobble!

WV TURKEY THUG

That is the crazziest biggest bird I've ever seen. I never would of thought a turkey could have ten beards. I probably would of fainted when I got up to it.

tomstopper

Publicland

derek

Quote from: NYbassman on May 18, 2013, 06:26:44 PM
He would have been a good one next year ;)

What an incredible bird. I would be green with envy over the spurs alone, but throw in 10 beards? Awesome. I don't think you will ever top that one. Wasn't it you that posted up a good multiple bearded bird a year or two back?

Yep, 2011 killed a big 7 beard in a completely different state.  He's on the wall now which is why I cut the beards off this one and didn't take him to the taxidermist...
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com