OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Good Hatch

Started by TRKYHTR, May 17, 2013, 12:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRKYHTR

Today I went to the foothills to do some work. When I came around the corner I had to stop to let a hen with 11 poults cross the road. Once she went across I pulled up there to get a better look and she started strutting to protect her poults from the bad car man. After I got done I went back by there and there was 3 hens all with poults. It's another good hatch for us CA hunters.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

milertyme03

That is neat.  Turkeys are really some amazing animals.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

El Pavo Grande

That's great!!! Awesome picture.

DirtNap647

very cool...after the turkeys you put to rest this year i dont blame her for doin a little struttin lol

Gooserbat

Gives us something to look forward to.  Maybe you can chase one of those little guys around in 2-3 years.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

Onpoint

Now that's purty.

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

jblackburn

:icon_thumright:

Future looks good!
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

MAKEemQUIVER

Neat pic, glad to see things are looking good for ya. Im a little worried here in Ky, it has been one wet spring.
Go Big Blue!!!!!!