turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How do you store your stuff

Started by eddie234, May 16, 2013, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie234

How does everyone store their stuff during the "off season". Me, I keep my vest and clothing in a plastic tote, my calls go in a bulk ammo can with some silica gel packs thrown in. It's all kept in my basement back in a nice cubby hole, a dehumidifier runs all the time.  My mouth calls of course go in the fridge. I will keep a couple out to play with during the year. 

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

redarrow

Usually in a big pile in the middle of my gun room floor.

Tail Feathers

Mine is like yours except the box and pot calls go in a box in the spare bedroom because I don't have a basement.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

WV TURKEY THUG

frank1969

tomstopper

Quote from: redarrow on May 16, 2013, 06:49:54 PM
Usually in a big pile in the middle of my gun room floor.
This ^

howl

My calls are stored in padded plastic cases. Clothes and call bag go in a tote with the rest of the camo.

DirtNap647

built myself a little 8x8 gun/hunting accessories room in the basement

Gooserbat

Big plastic tote.  I'll be honest I don't take the best care of my mouth calls in the off season and usually just restock each spring.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Borat

Quote from: Gooserbat on May 17, 2013, 10:35:12 AM
I don't take the best care of my mouth calls in the off season and usually just restock each spring.

Me too

jblackburn

Rinse mouth calls in water, separate reed with a toothpick and they go in the fridge

Everything else goes in a tote
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

TURKEYWHACKER

Turkey vest hung up in closet, friction calls in a padded bag and mouth calls are kept out for practice and replaced with new ones in the spring. No basements in Florida but when kids move out I see a hunting room in my future.  ;D