OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tru glo sights

Started by bigbird, May 16, 2013, 10:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkey Trot

I ordered a Williams Firesight Universal for vent rib shotguns and intended to put it on a Remington 11-87.  The sights feel well-made in the hand, and they usually have a lead time and back order.  They feel better to the hand than the Tru Glo mag.  But the bases for mounting the sights will not fit under the rib on my gun.  It was probably made in 1999 or 2000. 
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

Ruger M77

I put truglo sights on my gun this year and love them killed two birds this year I have the adjustable ones
I eat therefore I hunt

bigbird

Well I completely switched it up and went with the truglo red dot holographic site I guess is what it is.a friend of mine has a gun shop in town and he had a camouflage one on the shelf and told me he would sell it to me for the same price as those magnum gobble dots so I went that route seems to work fine though! It really puts all the goodies in the right spot! Now I just have to wait about 10 more months til I can truly test it out! Good luck to all thanks for the input, be safe