OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stocking up for next year

Started by eddie234, May 15, 2013, 10:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie234

Well, I ran up to cabelas and picked up two more boxes of hevi shot 6's. that gives me six boxes total and I've got two boxes of magnum blends, I figure that will hold me for a while. I also ordered a box call and a two sided pot call from wood wise that's water proof, I figure I can take those in the rain so I won't ruin any of my good calls. It's always nice to find sales after a season ends.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

Gold Spur

I agree eddie234 that this is the best time to find good buys on turkey hunting gear. I also have a big stash of H-13 and always looking to buy more.  That stuff isn't getting any cheaper. I guess we can say we have the turkey hunting sickness real bad.
                                                                      :fud: :OGani:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

DirtNap647

never get enough...anyone running any sales on h13?

eddie234

No sales on the h13 just a $10.00 rebate a box. Limit two.

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

WV TURKEY THUG

Don't buy the turkey thugs push pull waterproof call sounds like a dying turkey. It could be just my call but I doubt it.

Gooserbat

May is the best time to buy turkey stuff.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

jblackburn

I'm hoping to get down to Academy Sports in OKC and see if they have anything left. They had the bests prices early
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

ShotGunSniper

Bought most of my calls and camo on sale after fall and spring seasons. Always to best time to buy if you get there in time. I paid $5.00 for my HS Strut lil duece glass call back in Jan. and $10.00 for my HS Strut Closer water proof box call about a week ago. Gotta do something when season is over, so why not be doing when Turkey gear sales are going on.
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag