OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Got one for the team...tagged out in NY!!!

Started by WNY Bowhunter, May 12, 2013, 10:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WNY Bowhunter

I opted to sleep in yesterday and skip the early morning hunt...:P.  I hit the road around 8:30 looking for a potential victim to go after and found two strutters out in a field on a buddy's farm.  Got in front of them and had one of 'em flopping on the ground 15 minutes later.  Unfortunately, I was in better position to kill the subordinant bird so I went ahead and took him instead of the boss tom.  As I ran out to get my turkey the big one just stood there for a few seconds watching me before he took off.  If someone would have been with me we would have doubled up.  Mine ended up being a pretty nice bird: 21.5 lb, 10" paint brush beard and 1" spurs...

"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

2much2loud

WNY Bowhunter

davisd9

Awesome! Knew it was a matter of time. Congratulations!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

WNY Bowhunter

I was pumped to put some points on the board for the team... :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an!!!

JVA54

boomer

turkeykiller22

Thats a great bird!! Congrats on a great kill, and tagging out!!!
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

trkehunr93