OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Failed sneak attack

Started by AndyH, May 10, 2013, 10:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyH

This little girl tried to sneak up on me this morning, luckily I caught her movement from about 15 yards. She realized her mistake and tried to book it out of dodge, unfortunately for her she got a load of 3" hevi 7's in the back of her head. Shot was about 50 yards by the time I could get the red dot on her.

DirtNap647

Rokhal07

My favorite kind of coyote

tomstopper

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

ILIKEHEVI-13

Spread the word my friend.  The more people see this the less that will say 7's won't kill a turkey and the shot is to small and has no energy at longer distances.  The proof is in the picture.   And a yote 5 times harder to kill than a turkey.   

barry

Impressive shot but I once dropped a fox dead in its tracks at a little over 30 yards with a dove load...guess it was just not his day!

AndyH

Quote from: barry on May 11, 2013, 04:04:39 PM
Impressive shot but I once dropped a fox dead in its tracks at a little over 30 yards with a dove load...guess it was just not his day!
It would have been a chip shot but I had the gun in my lap, I had been watching a hen that had pitched out in the field and watching the deer feed. I had just made a few calls and she just appeared

albrubacker

Very cool! Like seeing those hevi 7's at work. Wish I could use straight7's here in De.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

beagler

Never Misses

ncturkey