OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

another hen kill on video...

Started by strutstopper, May 09, 2013, 03:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

va wingbone

Lol i think its $2500 here in VA
"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

MouthCaller

What channel is this on I cant find it

crappieangler

Never been a fan. Great turkey hunter, but annoying as ever. Everytime he does the owl hoot, makes me wanna puke. Not saying that I'm ok with it, but I understand accidents happen. However, with the number of kills these guy film every year you'd think they'd  use other footage.  They deserve to be fined for stupidity alone. 

ncturkey

I got itreocord on my DVR. I will watch it later.

Uncle Bucky

haven't seen it , but it should have been dealt with on the show.

Would that not be refreshing to see someone admit, "hey, we made a mistake" and then do the right thing ?

I personally do not have that much a problem with the advertising on any show, its how they pay the bills.  Otherwise we would have no shows to watch on TV, its just part of the game.

Punisher

Just seen that episode.  The hen definitely got smoked!!

MouthCaller

I just saw it too I got the episode recorded and she did kill that hen has anyone e-mailed the florida fish and game?

Onpoint

Quote from: Uncle Bucky on May 11, 2013, 09:26:47 PM
haven't seen it , but it should have been dealt with on the show.

Would that not be refreshing to see someone admit, "hey, we made a mistake" and then do the right thing ?

I personally do not have that much a problem with the advertising on any show, its how they pay the bills.  Otherwise we would have no shows to watch on TV, its just part of the game.
X2

busta biggun

I can't find this show on my DVR. Can somebody film this off their DVR and post it on here or Youtube? I really want to see this as I can't imagine: A. Why anybody would be so careless to take a chance shooting another bird, let alone a hen, by not haing a clear shot. B. Why anybody so careless to do something so reprehensible, would actually put this video on the air so that others can see it!