turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

That's a wrap!

Started by MouthCaller, May 06, 2013, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

Season's over (technically I could still make an evening hunt after work this week but its a longshot) and I've had one awesome season... called in a tom 5 times with 3 misses one truck ride and one walk away, saw my first ever in person bearded hen and even had a hen come in and strut for me and sit down in the dirt 15 feet in front of me. Loads of gobbles, saw a coyote, some deer and man it was a blast... I've completely worn myself out with it with loads of walking along with my Lacrosse's last 2 times I've been out my feet came back soaked so after 5 years its time for some new boots... been a good one fellas thanks for the advice and stories I read on here. I'll try to not be a turkey season only user this year.  :goofball:

DirtNap647

its quite an addiction but alot of fun sounds like a good season to me dont have to kill one to be successful

tomstopper

Quote from: MrB0000M on May 06, 2013, 09:11:22 PM
its quite an addiction but alot of fun sounds like a good season to me dont have to kill one to be successful
:agreed: Some of the best hunts are the ones where I have just enjoyed hunting with my grandfather. Just being there with him was better than any bird I ever got. Mouthcaller, hopefully you will have better luck next season.....

surehuntsalot

congrats on a great season
it's not the harvest,it's the chase