turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anybody using a Primos Trigger Stick?

Started by handcannon, March 08, 2011, 07:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

handcannon

Just wondering if they are worth spending the dough over. I usually rest my gun on my knee with the HS padded gun rest. Been working pretty good so far but the trigger stick has got me interested.

turkey slayer

I bought mine a few years ago. I love it and will never go hunting without it I stick it in the back of my vest, and take it out when i get set up. It is the best thing I have ever spent 29$ on.

Gobble!

there nice but i carry enough with me turkey hunting.
I purchased a hunter specialities V-POD it connects to the gun and works great

KYFrid

Once I figure out which tree I left mine beside least season, I'll be using mine again.  :-\

ltlpete

turkeybow

Quote from: Gobble! on March 08, 2011, 07:46:33 PM
there nice but i carry enough with me turkey hunting.
I purchased a hunter specialities V-POD it connects to the gun and works great

I have the same thing and it is GREAT!  Only problem I have is my barrel is too short so I can't use the V-Pod holder to hold it up against my barrel.
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

gatrapper

I have one.  Have yet to use it.  Got it for taking a kid or girl out hunting. 
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

runngun

Bought mine when they first came out, they do work. With that being said, The good Lord gave me the perfect gun rest, my knee. Add the HS pad and you got it too.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

grousec

I have the HS Strutt V-Pod and love it.  I like the fact it stays hooked to the gun.

VA_Birdhunter

I bought one last year and used it I really liked it!  You half to make sure the top is on tight or you'll lose it like I did.  With mine it seems the top was always coming lose and the one time I didn't check it I lost it but I was able to order another one instead of having to buy a whole new one. 

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

surehuntsalot

would not buy the expensive azz trigger stick
there is basicall the same thing  put out by winchester at wal mart for 10.00
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

TRKYHTR

I have a buddy that is a pig guide. He had 3 pig hunters last weekend that all were hunting with muzzelloaders using a trigger stick. He said they were to loud, not very smooth and he hated them. I've never used one so I don't know. I've always use my knee. Seems to work just fine.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

sugarray

I really like mine.  I have 3.  I have the tall and short bipod and the short Monopod.  The monopod is crap, b/c it sways back and forth like a hammock in the wind.  the Bipod is great.  Killed 2 deer off it this year.  I take it turkey hunting when my son goes.  Sitting, the short is too tall for him, standing it is too short.  For adults, the short is perfect in the sitting position.

archery1

yes walmart does have the winchester shootin sticks for 10 but they have the clasp on each part to raise it or lower it. not as handy as the trigger but works good when u get desired length   in mind.
Take a kid hunting

Basser69

I have the v-pod and trigger (mono) stick and will take the v-pod hands down no questions asked!