News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Anybody using a Primos Trigger Stick?

Started by handcannon, March 08, 2011, 07:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

PANYHunter

Yep I love mine.  You wont regret buying one

bowhunter84

Quote from: Basser69 on March 08, 2011, 09:58:41 PM
I have the v-pod and trigger (mono) stick and will take the v-pod hands down now questions asked!

:agreed:   the v-pod is the way to go

shootumindaface

I think Sling Stix would be a better option

jyoung

I use the bi-pod trigger stick and love it!  But I do agree they are a little heavy. 
Jonathan Young

FireFly908

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on March 08, 2011, 08:30:16 PM
I bought one last year and used it I really liked it!  You half to make sure the top is on tight or you'll lose it like I did.  With mine it seems the top was always coming lose and the one time I didn't check it I lost it but I was able to order another one instead of having to buy a whole new one. 

God Bless

I lost the top of mine, and when I contacted Primos about purchasing a replacement, they sent me one for free.  You can't beat that.

wvboy

I first bought Knee Cushion .. kept falling down when walking.. don't use anymore

Then bought a V-Pod.. got in the way too much when going through the brush with gun slung over my shoulder.. also got in the way when swinging on a walking bird it would hit my knees.. made gun too heavy.. don't use anymore..

Then bought the Trigger stick.. Only use it when hunting from a blind .. just too combersome to carry with me while running and gunning .. and would have same issue with knees as the V-pod when swinging on a bird  from sitting position..

I also have a Sling Stix .. but not for my Turkey Gun.. I love it on my Muzzleloader when hunting from a Tree Stand for Deer..

So I have had them all.. and I am back to just using my Knee for the most part unless in a pop-up blind, then I will use the trigger stick .. because I'm usually by myself and trying to run a camera on a tri-pod at the same time.. so it helps to have the gun on a trigger stick to easily go between camera and gun for the shot..

RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

PANYHunter

Quote from: FireFly908 on March 09, 2011, 10:06:19 AM
Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on March 08, 2011, 08:30:16 PM
I bought one last year and used it I really liked it!  You half to make sure the top is on tight or you'll lose it like I did.  With mine it seems the top was always coming lose and the one time I didn't check it I lost it but I was able to order another one instead of having to buy a whole new one. 

God Bless

I lost the top of mine, and when I contacted Primos about purchasing a replacement, they sent me one for free.  You can't beat that.
I lost mine last year too.  I contacted Primos about it and the lady said i would have to buy one.  Maybe I will have to call again.

stinkpickle

I used it more for deer season, but found it too noisy.  I have a Polecat monopod that works much better.

runngun

They do work good for mounting a video camera on the top. If you take off the bottom cap it is threaded, I found a bolt that will screw into it and sharpened it so I could stick it in the ground. Un-screw the top piece (gun-v) and mount the camera. Works good
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Chester

I would rather carry my gobbler lounger than the trigger stick, my knee works just fine.

Tail Feathers

They are a cool product but I don't carry one because I carry enough stuff already.  I use the HS Strut V-shaped pad the straps to my leg and sits on my knee to support my gun.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

turkeyfuneral

I have one, liked the idea of it but when I got in the woods with it, preferred using my knee better. However I think it is a very good product, two of my buddies have them also, they won't hunt without them.

WyoHunter

Never felt I needed anything except my knees and arms and they work great. Just something that I don't have to fit in my vest.   :icon_thumright:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!