OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hunting near Susquehanna PA?

Started by alloutdoors, May 05, 2013, 05:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alloutdoors

So a company I do some consulting with will have a place rented out for the next month just south of Susquehanna on Rt 171 while doing some environmental surveys for the pipeline project going through there. I'll be going down to work at least one or two weekends, but since I'm tagged out in NY I'm thinking about taking advantage of the free lodging and spending a couple days turkey hunting. I'm looking at State Game Lands 35, 70, and 299 as possibilities. Anyone have any experience hunting those or recommendations to make? If anyone can help put me on birds (either on those lands or public or private somewhere else nearby) I would be happy to return the favor on a NY hunt either this year or in the future.

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TauntoHawk

I resent my message, hope you get it this time.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

alloutdoors

Got it, thanks for the info! Definitely gives me a place to start!

Anyone else familiar with the area feel free to chime in, I'll take all the help I can get.  ;D