turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Most Expensive Gas

Started by turkeybow, March 08, 2011, 07:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeybow

"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

Gobble!

said the link was no longer available

I paid 3.75 for high test tonight

turkeybow

Quote from: Gobble! on March 08, 2011, 07:25:47 PM
said the link was no longer available

I paid 3.75 for high test tonight

hmmmm.............I just clicked it and it took me to the video.............this gas is $1.64 more
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

Gobble!

yep opened that time.
That is nuts.

mason0366

IT come down 4 cents it now 345

OLE RASPY

sodfather

I paid $3.75 for the cheap stuff today and it will get up to $4.00 bye the end of the month I hear. Lets just drill baby drill.

RutnNStrutn

I live in a suburb of Orlando, it's around $3.55 over here. I filled up today in Brevard County, east of Orlando and paid $3.47. That story is about towelheads ripping off airport customers.

Fireengine70

Its 3.65 for the cheap stuff here, about an hour and a half south of orlando.

CB on the run

Quote from: sodfather on March 08, 2011, 09:14:39 PM
I paid $3.75 for the cheap stuff today and it will get up to $4.00 bye the end of the month I hear. Lets just drill baby drill.

There's plenty of oil available & we can drill all we want but unless we build more refinerys the price is going to stay high.  The oil companies are hesitant to invest in refinerys with a movement towards electric.  Most in the US are operating at 110%.

CB

dodger

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on March 08, 2011, 09:24:27 PM
I live in a suburb of Orlando, it's around $3.55 over here. I filled up today in Brevard County, east of Orlando and paid $3.47. That story is about towelheads ripping off airport customers.

maybe they get whats coming to them... I hate it when people take advantage of others in times like these

Chester

Unreal, just going to get worse.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

new2turkey

Quote from: sodfather on March 08, 2011, 09:14:39 PM

I agree....

But some have said it'll take 10 years before we see any price drop.

vaturkey

GLAD SEVERAL OF US ARE SPLITTING THE GAS BILL ON OUR 2011 TURKEY TOUR. DONT KNOW IF I COULD HANDLE ALL THAT ALONE.

:newmascot:
Vaturkey