turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Single season Muzzle loader slam

Started by bradb, May 04, 2013, 08:44:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradb

Here is a few photos of my recently completed single season Muzzle loader slam.  I also shot a few with shot gun.  I was using a TK 2000 that I had SUMTOY make up a different choke system for.  I can great patterns with just over 200 in 10" at 40.  I had friends that set me up for hunts in FL, NE, and KS. Total trip cost including every expense even some golf, ocean fishing, gifts for the people that set it up etc.  was just a hair over $2000.  FL was a bit slow, I heard 7 total gobbles in the first 5 days and the bird I shot gobbled 5 times coming in.  My buddy shot his in FL on day 7.  I ended the great year with a double bearded WI bird.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115516601528181241557/20130421?authkey=Gv1sRgCMue8uq5gfKt1QE

renegade19

Great pics!  Nice spurs on the one!

DirtNap647

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

alloutdoors

That's awesome, congrats on the slam! Sounds like you have some strategically placed friends!  ;D

rempumpman

A big congrats on a lifetime of memories; you be able to tell these stories around a campfire for a long time to come; way to go and once again congrats.
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

Gold Spur

Congrats on your slam! Those are some beautiful birds... :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

tomstopper

Congrats on the slam. Those are some awesome birds.....

boomer

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

slamman

congrats on your single season slam it is not as easy as it seems I know. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

trkycaller

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

bigredneck61088

Nice kills brotha! Congrats

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2