Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Would you be brave enough to mess with a buffalo?

Started by fsu33952, May 03, 2013, 09:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alloutdoors

Brave? I think the word you were looking for is "stupid". If this guy actually threw a rock at the buffalo to get it's attention like the video suggests, the buffalo would have been doing us all a favor if it had finished the job and removed him from the gene pool.

fsu33952

Gooserbat

Well for beginners he's lucky to even be alive, but I'm sure he had to have done something to provoke the attack.  One thing is for sure, I bet he won't do it again.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tomstopper

Quote from: alloutdoors on May 04, 2013, 11:57:47 AM
Brave? I think the word you were looking for is "stupid". If this guy actually threw a rock at the buffalo to get it's attention like the video suggests, the buffalo would have been doing us all a favor if it had finished the job and removed him from the gene pool.
:agreed:

WV TURKEY THUG

Done. Already messed with one at a zoo once. Making faces at him etc etc I was 10 yrs old maybe 9

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase