turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

older antique roll crimper question

Started by darn2ten, May 02, 2013, 05:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darn2ten

Hey guy's, I know we're not suppose to talk about reloading on here. I just got a simple question I thought maybe somebody could answer for me. Will the old style hand crank roll crimpers work with just 2 3/4" hulls or will they also do 3" or 3.5"?

Rockhound

Quote from: darn2ten on May 02, 2013, 05:49:40 PM
Hey guy's, I know we're not suppose to talk about reloading on here. I just got a simple question I thought maybe somebody could answer for me. Will the old style hand crank roll crimpers work with just 2 3/4" hulls or will they also do 3" or 3.5"?

I can't speak for your 12 gauge but I bought an old 10 ga. Roll crimper designed for 2-7/8 and it works flawlessly on my 3-1/2 in hulls

Old Gobbler

Quote from: darn2ten on May 02, 2013, 05:49:40 PM
The reloading section was closed not the discussion of reloading

Contrary to rumor ,you can talk about reloading anytime you deem fit - so long as you omit or leave out publicly the formula specifics -AKA keep on the down low .... a example would be 70 grains xxxx powder in a open post , etc... This protects the legal liability of the site, me , the other members reloading from being sued ,and guarantees the people utilizing the site everyday  will continue to be able to read and interact on OG for a long ,long time into the future     

general discussion of reloading has reverted back to its original designation , usually is the turkey guns area , or other areas a poster feels inclined to -

I could go into, but I wont .... the legal aspects of liability , but I will quietly move on

--Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon