OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What all did y'all buy for this turkey season?

Started by Basser69, March 08, 2011, 03:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblackburn

I bought a couple boxes of hevi-13, an Indian Creek tube for the 870 and a Gooserbat glass call with a persimmon striker.  I'm also getting some new Natgear SCII camo for this season, I think it looks awesome!

I won a limbhanger vest in a calling contest and am excited to use it in a couple weeks.

I still need to get some shells for the old 835.  I just run Win supremes out of it because it likes them!  Actually thinking of trying 3.5 inch shells this year to see how they compare to the 3 inchers I have always used.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

I-55Bandit

DSD hen
new elite vest
new leafy suit
new ceramic pot and a few strikers
hounstooth, hooks, and woodhaven mouth calls
Georgia OOS License for 300

Scout24

With boxes of turkey calls in the basement I'll never use, I try to only buy one per year but it rarely happens. This year:
                      Halloran Twisted Sister
                      Ivory tipped striker from Bill Travis
                      Hevi-Shot choke tube
                      2 boxes Hevi 13
          That's enough for me this year, I think!?

Gobble!

Didn't get much at all this year
Some mouth calls, the haint, custom hootin stick, and a screamin demon 2.

WildTigerTrout

I bought several Primos stacked frame mouth calls as backups to those I already have. I bought 4 boxes of Win. Supreme 12 ga. 3.5" HV 2oz. #6 and 2 boxes of Win Supreme 20 ga. 3" HV 1 5/16 oz. of #5. I also bought a TOP Calls Cherrywood tube call. That's it. Really not much but I have just about everything I need already!
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

WVhuntEER

Gobbler Lounger
Hooks Aluminum
Hooks Executioner 2 & enforcer
Derby City Spur double slate
USAgear Double deke bag & gobbler lounger tote
Ol Tom treasure chest
Trek Lite Bottomland camo
Under Armour HAW boot
DSD Jake
V pod shooting stick
Ameristep doghouse blind

I went overboard this year.  I think having to wait so long to hunt makes us antsy!

Hognutz

DSD upright hen, DSD jake, USAhuntingear double decoy bag, numerous calls, BPS 10ga w/ Aimpoint. I am broke!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

sippy cup

40 nitros     4 old school remingtons in bottomland  and greenleaf  danner pronhorn snake boots and im not done :funnyturkey:
beware of longdale legend

mountman62

It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

Yooper

I couldn't resist; I got a Peepin' Tom decoy on sale from Wing Supply.  And, my license.  That's it for this year!

GeorgeJR

Remington 11-87 Super Mag (well will use for many season to come but will be the guns first outing)
WIN HV 3.5 5's 2 boxes
Jelly Head .660 Choke
Delta Woody and the matching hen Decoys Picked out this one as a present that the boys gave me (see below.... Love this!)
First new pair of boots ever!  Always been nice getting my Dad's hand me downs, but couldn't pass up a pair of Rockies which my kids gave me for my Birthday thinking Mom picked them out...  Love these types of gifts!
JB Bore products to polish out my bore
License to make it all legal of course
Military 50 cal. Ammo box will be welding a bracket to lock up (Keep the kids safe as they get older) all my ammo.
...  Heck I still have almost a month before opening day..  8-)  Shouldn't need much but I can see another call in my future.

Gooserbat

Two sets of camo (Bottomland & Natgear scll)
Indin Creek for the 870
couple boxes of hevi shot
Ol'tom vest
Albert Paul Box Call
Jelly Head for the boy's 20
1 box of 20 gauge hevi shot

Still have to by tags and gas
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

handcannon

I picked up
five mouth calls from Country Boy Game Calls
Two Cabelas Gobbler Loungers (I love em)
Deep woods skeeter dope
Thermocell refills
More skeeter dope( they are horrible this year!)

Tail Feathers

Some Hooks mouth calls, a push-pin call for a friend, some camo material, a strutter and hen deke set and some ammo.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

tomstopper