North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FUN St Pat's Contest

Started by OldHen, March 08, 2011, 02:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When should we post for game play to begin?

Morning Hours (8a-11am)
16 (18.4%)
Mid Morning- Early Afternoon (11am-1pm)
15 (17.2%)
Mid Afternoon (1pm-4pm)
11 (12.6%)
Early Evening (5pm-8pm)
24 (27.6%)
After 8pm
21 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 85

OldHen

Ok so I have something I THINK will be fun for members here to play --- but I want it to be as fair as I can...so need to know, time wise...when would be the best time to post when the GAME begins.

No, there is NO SIGN up for the game...you just either DO or DONT participate.  Rules and how to play will be posted the day the game will begin -- I am the early bird --not the late owl --- so I know posting the game in the early am would most likely not benefit the overall consensus here, as it would be OVER and done before some folks even checked in to know there was a game in the first place...

so Choose what you think is the best TIME for me to post when the game should begin...

MORE INFO to follow!!!

Thanks for your input ---- Annie

NOTE this would be EASTERN TIME!

MOST VOTES WILL DETERMINE START TIME SO VOTE NOW!!

Muskie03

I vote mid morning Annie. There's 98 users on right now. Sounds like fun
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

OldHen

the poll results will determine the time frame... Its not something that you just login and do...it will take some time ---but I know there are some that are logging in at work...some that are at home during the day...work at night....etc...and I just want it to be as fair as it can be...cause someone might finish it in 30 mins... another may take 55 mins...ya never know...

dont want it to be too hard...nor too easy LOL... I want it to be FUN never the less...

its something DIFFERENT then we have ever done before...that is for sure.... with twists to it too! LOL...

northwoodshntr

I'm with Muskie. I work afternoons and we're both central time too.

rmbailey2010

Def gotta be late night.  I'd say from between 10 30 and 12

BOFF

UGH Oh!!

It's tied, so now you gotta do it 2 times a day.  :TooFunny:

God Bless,
David B.

ghillie

sounds like fun.....not sure what though...but it still sounds like fun...

OldHen

Come on Guys...CAST YOUR VOTE... I am gonna honor the one with the most VOTES  (in case of a tie...I will just have to choose!)

I wish I could say I have prizes lined up to run the game a few times for different slots...but since this is the FIRST OF ITS kind for us... its a trial and error.... so MAJORITY VOTES win here... Cast your vote before the poll is Locked On March 15th....

If the game goes over well enough... we will do it again and YES, I will run it maybe in 2 shifts...NEXT TIME! :)

OldHen

LAST DAY TO VOTE on this POLL...it will be LOCKED later today.... ----- so CAST YOUR VOTE if you havent already...your VOTES determine when the game is POSTED to begin!!!

loner

being,an old guy and worn out by 7.00pm, i hit the sack so i can get after the toms again next am.before,6.00pm or before 5.00 am .i never have won anything anyway,so i'll check in to see who wins anyhow. :agreed:
just an ole' retired man that still believes in values,and common courtesy.

Jay

:z-paddy-smiley113: Alrighty now. Are we playing yet? Did I win? What's my prize?  ;D

Jay

:z-paddy-smiley113: Bingo. What's my prize?

OldHen

:z-paddy-smiley113:   check in between 5-8 for the game to begin! :)

Dan Mallia

bowhunter84