turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Let's Take The Time To Thanks Shannon, Annie, And All The Staff Here At OG

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 26, 2013, 08:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I'm sitting here in my back brace after I had back surgery Monday.  I'm a little down in the dumps, but I am thankful for so much that I have.  Having good family and friends means so much.  And I feel like you guys are my family here at OG.  I really like it here, and I wanted to take the time since I know a lot of us take for granted the super fine job that all the folks that run OG for us to personally thank them.  I know sometimes it isn't easy.  But really this is a great place with great members and a great staff and great sponsors.  And I also wanted to thank Shannon and Annie and the sponsors for another great year of wonderful gifts that they put up for us to enjoy in the Bingo games all free to us.  Name another website that does this?  I was one of the lucky ones to win this year, and I wanted to show my appreciation again by thanking those responsible here.  All of the folks at OG are a great bunch of folks.  I'm glad to call all of you my friends, and I hope you feel the same way about me.  We all learn a bunch of great info here, and I know there are probably some of the smartest people that I know on OG. 

Thanks again to all the folks at Old Gobbler.

Brad

SCDieselDawg

Amen! They do an excellent job. On the same hand, guys like yourself make a big contribution to this forum also. If y'all didnt take the time to shoot different guns,loads,chokes and then willingly share them with us it would be a little stale. Before I joined here I couldn't find a pattern I could trust. But after a few months on here and following others foot steps. I've got some patterns that are more than plenty for the Turkey woods. With that I extend a big special thanks to everyone on this forum, cause y'all helped me figure out my gun which in turn lead me to kill my first two Turkeys ever. 

captin_hook

I agree with you 100% Brad. Lots of great guys here. It just goes to show that true turkey hunters are for the most part good people. OG is a heck of a site. My favorite actually.

Get better soon Brad.!

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: SCDieselDawg on April 26, 2013, 10:40:20 AM
Amen! They do an excellent job. On the same hand, guys like yourself make a big contribution to this forum also. If y'all didnt take the time to shoot different guns,loads,chokes and then willingly share them with us it would be a little stale. Before I joined here I couldn't find a pattern I could trust. But after a few months on here and following others foot steps. I've got some patterns that are more than plenty for the Turkey woods. With that I extend a big special thanks to everyone on this forum, cause y'all helped me figure out my gun which in turn lead me to kill my first two Turkeys ever.

Well thank you my friend.  And I'm glad to help anytime I can.  And congrats on your first 2 turkeys.  You'll never forget the first one.  At least I haven't.  I killed my first one with a buddy back in 1980 I believe it was.  We sort of tag teamed it.  But I was the one that finally shot and put it down.  I think it weighed 19lbs and had about a 9" beard or so.  The bird answered to a gobble call on the box call. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: captin_hook on April 26, 2013, 11:57:21 AM
I agree with you 100% Brad. Lots of great guys here. It just goes to show that true turkey hunters are for the most part good people. OG is a heck of a site. My favorite actually.

Get better soon Brad.!

And thanks for the get well wishes. 

DirtNap647

yes that you to all the staff and fellow og members great site everyone is very helpful and polite... hard to find these days

tomstopper

Quote from: captin_hook on April 26, 2013, 11:57:21 AM

Get better soon Brad.!
:agreed: Get better soon Brad & thank you Shannon & Annie.....

cluck

It's the best web site for turkey hunter's I've ever seen. Great information and great people. Many thanks to the folks who keep it running smoothly!!!    cluck :happy0064:

beagler

Never Misses

Shellwaster

I echo your comments and hope you have a speedy recovery. I like the fact that we have a small number of members, at least active, and we all respect one another. Thanks guys and gals for making this a great forum.

Tom Dooley

Get well soon Brad and thanks to the Old Gobbler gang for all you do.

the Ward

I love this site! its the only one i belong to and the reason is all the good folks here!Thanks Shannon,Annie,and all the sponsors who make it possible for us to talk turkey! Its awesome being able to share info with other hunters all over the country in a friendly atmosphere.Thanks again for everything,and get well soon Brad!.........ward

rafford101

Hope you get well soon may God bless you in your recovery!! Your correct this is a great site!! Thanks to those who make it that way!!
you don't know how you  look! till you get your pic took !!!

R AJ