turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NFL Draft

Started by MouthCaller, April 25, 2013, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

My Titans just took a Guard from Bama, Im pretty happy with this choice! We needed o-line help badly... how's your team doing?

Old Gobbler

Let me see into the future .... Miami Dolphins.... pick junk again ...no playoffs .....  again LOL !
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

nogoodreezen

Hopefully the Colts will be getting Andrew Luck some help so he can beat the Titans!;D

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

MouthCaller

Quote from: nogoodreezen on April 25, 2013, 09:57:07 PM
Hopefully the Colts will be getting Andrew Luck some help so he can beat the Titans!;D

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

HA! They dont need much help to beat them.... The Titans are terrible but with all their free agency pick ups and draft Im hoping for 8-8.... and yeah that #3 pick the Dolphins made was QUESTIONABLE at best...

CASH

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 25, 2013, 09:52:44 PM
Let me see into the future .... Miami Dolphins.... pick junk again ...no playoffs .....  again LOL !

As a life long Fins fan it has been very hard to not give my fan spot. They just suck now.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

gatrapper

Oakland has a pretty solid draft.  Idk what to think of our first round pick.  Seems like the guy might be a reach.
"Champions don't make excuses, they make plays." - Richard Seymour.

ShotGunSniper

My 49ers got some pretty good picks. Eric Reid, safety out of LSU. Great speed, size, and hands. And pretty much got more defensive players in the draft this year. We needed to replace what we lost. Good draft.
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag

BamaProud

I just read the SEC WEST had more first round picks than any other entire conference. Crazy.
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.

rev

My sons best friend in high school just got pick up by the texans, (Chris Jones. Aka Jonesy) they got a great kid, great work ethics a motor that will not quit,
As a season ticket holder for the colts, wish they would have drafted him. A least we will see him play twice a year. Shout out to Chris  :happy0064:

ShotGunSniper

Quote from: rev on April 28, 2013, 08:34:12 AM
My sons best friend in high school just got pick up by the texans, (Chris Jones. Aka Jonesy) they got a great kid, great work ethics a motor that will not quit,
As a season ticket holder for the colts, wish they would have drafted him. A least we will see him play twice a year. Shout out to Chris  :happy0064:

Hey congrats!! That's awesome.
Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag