turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need some help

Started by lonnie sneed jr., April 24, 2013, 02:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonnie sneed jr.

Need some help finding a turkey vest. I am old school and believe if it ain't broke don't fix it. I waited to long this time. Well today my old turkey vest bit the dust. What I need help on is, I never buy anything and don't know what the best vest out there for my needs , or were to get it. I never look at anything unless I need it. I do know what few vest I have looked at at Wal-Mart is not for me. My old vest is a duck backs and is very old. (VERY OLD) Let me first say I am a big fellow, so I need a big vest. 2nd. I need a vest that I can carry a pot slate with 3 strikers, a pot glass  with 2 strikers, a small purr slate, 2 box calls. Also a warm jacket, head net and gloves and a bottle of water. Thanks for any help.

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

Kent Garvin

Lonnie,

How you been Big Sexy!?!?!?  You need all the help you can find, my friend!  Honestly though, when it comes to a vest I can't help you.  I quit wearing a vest years ago and now just use a small possibles bag.  I can carry one of your dads slates, + 2 other pot calls, 6-8 different strikers, a flask of water and a candy bar in it with no problems.  Always seem to have my jacket on, so don't have to worry about that, and use an old camo gear/stuff sack to carry my dekes in.

Kent