OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2 ohio gobblers down 20 mins apart

Started by Buckeye_Strutter_935, April 23, 2013, 11:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckeye_Strutter_935

me and my brother shot 2 nice gobblers this morning his was 22.81 lbs 8.5 inch beard 1.25 inch spurs                                i shot mine 20 mins later about 300 yards away...mine weighed 23.37 lbs and a 9.5 inch beard and 1.25 inch spurs
Feathers Fear Me

Limbstrutter

SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

Improvinghunter101

alloutdoors

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

DirtNap647

TRKYHTR

Those are 2 great turkeys. Congrats,

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

heathwesley

What a great day in the turkey woods!  Congratulations.  That adrenaline when the are coming in strutting, gobbling, spitn and drummn - it doesnt get much better than that.

tomstopper

Congrats to both of you on some great birds.....

boomer

Shakey Jake

beagler

Never Misses

Spring_Woods

"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Gut Pile

Very nice, now don't give your spot away but what part of The Great Territory of Ohio?
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

Buckeye_Strutter_935

Quote from: Gut pile on April 23, 2013, 09:55:57 PM
Very nice, now don't give your spot away but what part of The Great Territory of Ohio?

belmont county 20 mins south of wheeling.....we called in a total of 7 different toms in 2 hours....when my brother shot his four came in within 3 mins of the 1st yelp....i couldnt get a shot being that i was float calling witch i really didnt need to lol
Feathers Fear Me