turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How am I gonna sleep???

Started by sixbird, April 21, 2013, 08:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixbird

Everything is stacked up and ready to go...First day tomorrow in N.J....How am I gonna sleep??? I'll be doin' this all night   :turkey2:

DirtNap647

sixbird

tomstopper

Usually by the time the season gets here, I am exhausted the night before. Packing my vest, loading the truck, checking the fluids & making sure a large portion of my wife's "Honey to do List" is completed wipes me out & I am ready for a good nights sleep b/c I know that the month of May is all mine to do what I love......

redarrow

Face it. You ain't gonna sleep. Admit it. We are all a bunch of losers.Lose sleep.lose money.Lose our sanity. All for a big ol ugly bird.Dang I love this addiction. 10 hours to go.I'm ready to bust a beak or die trying. Good luck. Ain't gonna waste your time saying good night. :z-dizzy:

sixbird

Well, I should be tired. Planted flowers for a few hours and got all my stuff ready...I guess watching these turkey hunting shows isn't helping any... :-[    I might as well just go out and sit under the tree now and wait for the sun!

sixbird

Yeah Redarrow, I'm one of those...Oh, hang on, I think I may be seeing some light........! Oh no, it's just a car going by... :(

STRYKER

I just dosed up on nyquil to assist with my shut eye. Good luck tomorrow!

kevin2

I'm taking 2 sleeping pills at 9:30 & hoping they get me off to sleep fast!
I am going to bag my first Turkey this spring if it is the last thing I do!

redarrow

Down around 30 degrees tonight. If it was a bit warmer I would drive to the farm and sleep in the truck.

tomstopper

Quote from: redarrow on April 21, 2013, 09:17:00 PM
Down around 30 degrees tonight. If it was a bit warmer I would drive to the farm and sleep in the truck.
Yep done that before I was married. Wouldn't fly with the ol lady now. She is a scardy cat & likes me home snuggled up next to her (which isn't such a bad thing)  :z-flirtysmile3:

WV TURKEY THUG

Well I thought I was gonna get some sleep. But I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm wide awake. One good thing ill be the first one at the spot I hunt lol. Now as long as I don't fall asleep in the woods and don't wake up after 1. That's the time we have to be out of the woods in wv.    Good luck to y'all tommorow. Its nice and calm out right now it is sure looking like a good day ahead of us.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

MouthCaller

WV TURKEY THUG

Beware when u stay up all night like I did and turkey hunt till 1 u do stupid stuff. I decided to take a 30 min nap a round 2 .didn't want to sleep to much then I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. But anyways I guess I started talking in my sleep and then i started pointing at a pillow saying something they couldn't understand me until the end I said nvm I can't explain anything to u guys then I went back to sleep. I slightly remember doing this somehow after they told me I though it was a dream.  But I should have no problem getting some sleep tonight. Good luck everyone tommorow ill be hitting the woods also.