turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ohio Youth Smackdown !!!!

Started by Limbstrutter, April 20, 2013, 10:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limbstrutter

Well today started off cold and I mean cold  32 to be exact . Went to one of my favorite listening spots and nothing !!!  I was kind of disappointed because just days before the birds were going crazy and now nothing !!!  Well to make a long story short we headed over to one of the spots the birds usualy hang out and we sat up .I  Walked out 20 yards placed out my Jake and hen and I did some soft calling and an hour later in strolls a hen 3 Jake's and this long-beard . Cruze gave him a parking ticket  at 20 steps it was awesome......The young man is my good luck charm...  23 LBS 11 5/8 Beard and 1 1/8 spurs...

SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

ALfwlmth

Good stuff  :icon_thumright:  Love it when the yuuts hammer down!!  I tell ya, I've had the best results when I use decoys, with the Zinks jake and hen combo. Deadly in the "mating" position.

tomstopper

Congrats. That is a fine looking bird.....

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

kdog

Congrads...nice start to the ohio sesson  :you_rock:

Longshot

Awesome work! That bird has a broom for a beard, too! Congrats to both or you.
Hunt with your children today and you won't have to hunt for them tomorrow.

DirtNap647

the Ward

Congrats on a fine bird!Getting pumped up for tomorrow!Youngsters really earned they're birds this saturday with the weather we had!        :you_rock:

eddie234

Nice bird! Congrats

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

Limbstrutter

Thanks everyone ! I really hope I can keep this train rolling , lastyear I called him in one about the same size. Tomorrow
It's my turn.. And good luck to the rest of Buckeye nation  tomorrow,  be safe and knock em dead..
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

alloutdoors

Wrangler95

Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!

captin_hook

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Gut Pile

about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation