OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Weather Heads up

Started by BamaProud, April 18, 2013, 11:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamaProud

Hey yall,

This afternoon/tonight looks particularly nasty. Thunderstorms, wind, hail and even tornadoes. Folks in this forum cover a huge area(the whole US) so its hard to give any details, but anyone in this red or even yellow shaded area needs to keep up with the weather today.  Make sure you and your loved ones are in a safe home, or have somewhere to take cover.  This could be one of those 1 or 2 big outbreaks we get per year. 

Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.

catdaddy

Thanks for the heads up ole pal!!

DirtNap647

redarrow

Thanks for the heads up. My wife will be heading home in a few and the sky don't look friendly here in SE Michigan. Flood warnings,thunderstorm warnings and tornado watch.May be heading to the basement real soon.

TnTurk

Everyone be safe and God Bless.

stinkpickle

I'm glad I didn't go hunting this morning.  My trip would have been cut short...

ghillie

This beast rolled through yesterday.. 5 inch of rain in less than 24 hours.  I'm a little concerned about all the pressure on the cellar walls!

jakesdad

We got that mess last night in ne missouri.5+ inches of rain.water over LOTS of roads.woke up to about an inch of water in the basement so you can guess how my day went.If this storm is still packin the punch it did last night please heed the warnings.it got wicked bad here last night very very fast!BE SAFE!!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

NFW

you think this will shut up the turkeys in the south, hasnt quit come threw here yet in Jackson, should be here by the night though