OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

BIg Rio

Started by Gooserbat, April 17, 2013, 11:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kansas hooks

Congrats on a great limb hanger.

Gooserbat

Quote from: jblackburn on April 17, 2013, 02:46:16 PM
Quote from: Sand Man on April 17, 2013, 11:17:27 AM
Nice.  Why you look so mad?

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Every picture he takes looks like that!  For someone so ate up with turkey hunting, he never looks like he has any fun!

To some people it's all fun and games but I take this serious.  I know I should lighten up, but I'm usualy sleep deprived, misquote bit, tick bit, sunburnt , wind chapped, blistered, fatigued from climbing hills & hollows, walking miles, wading streams, and crossing rivers, and at that point it just can't lighten up. 

I think it's time to go bust another one. :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

alclark2

Quote from: Gooserbat on April 17, 2013, 11:22:09 AM
Quote from: Sand Man on April 17, 2013, 11:17:27 AM
Nice.  Why you look so mad?

I hate turkeys... no I was about to freeze my tail off it was cold in northwestern OK and all I had was a couple of long sleeve T's

I made the same mistake in bama.. Who knew I would wake up to 27 degrees and frost on the windshield! But... It's totally worth it when you shoot a beautiful bird like that and find them monster hooks when you pick him up.
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

Uncle Tom

If I was a Tom, wouldn't pick a fight with him. Congrats.

boomer

slamman

very nice bird congrats

mtsrunner

Holy daggers of death, Batman!  Don't let Barbara Boxer see those spurs, she will call for a special Senate meeting to get those banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

surehuntsalot

congrats on a very nice bird   :drool:
it's not the harvest,it's the chase