turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A little something special-

Started by turkin8or, April 16, 2013, 05:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkin8or

This one has been in the works for a while. and the pictures don't do it justice.
It is a Black Ebony pot with a Quilted Sapele inlay on the back, and a quilted Sapele soundboard that was finished with epoxy. The inlay on the back is much more figured than it appears. The soundboard shows the figure better.
The striker features a Black ebony head paired with a Sapele shaft.
Let me know what you think-

Austy

That's a real nice looking Pot and Striker to boot!!

captin_hook

bornagain64

Very nice call. I love wood with some good figure.

John

ceejay

Excellent.  Really nice combination of wood on the call and striker.   :icon_thumright:

turkey-slayer

Very nice pot call and striker Chad.

callmakerman

Awesome job on both the striker a pot call. Great depth in the finish.

alloutdoors

Gawhitaker

spur collector

FullChoke

In a word - Gorgeous! I like the figured Sapele inlay and the shaping of the pot.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

turkin8or

Thanks for all the compliments, I am kinda partial to this one myself and can't decide to sell it or keep it!

callmakerman

Selling a call and making someone happy is what we do and it pays for our hobby. That being said every now and then a call maker builds a call that he likes so much that you want to keep it. This one's a keeper and needs to be hunted by you. You can tell yourself that if you sell it you can build another but if your like me you get busy and that never happens. Make yourself happy. KEEP IT :icon_thumright:

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey