turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Explosions at the Boston Marthon

Started by MouthCaller, April 15, 2013, 03:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MouthCaller

Fox News is saying at least 3 people are dead and multiple injuries... prayers to all involved

Updated...

Getting some really conflicting reports, Ive seen 3 dead, 2 dead and 12 dead. Someone needs to get some facts straight.

RutnNStrutn

Sounds like terrorism to me. Time for Obama to go on vacation and ignore this.

longbeard11

Just amazing!!! Cant believe how our world is crumbling right before our eyes, it is full of crazy people, and you never know what will happen from one day to the next. This is not a safe place anymore, and you had better make sure you are ready to go if it is your time next.  Definitely praying for all involved.

steveo

MouthCaller

UPDATE: Looks like there's been a third explosion at the JFK Library, there is a person of interest in custody and reports Im hearing is over 100 people are being treated for injuries. Im getting this info via Fox News.

Old Gobbler

If it does turn out or doesnt turn out to be a radical Islamist

You can not lower your guard with these people- this is the type of things they like to do - 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

doublebarrel

2 dead, dozens wounded. Many people lost limbs. Police responding to reports of more devices along the route. Im about 30 minutes north of Boston. Have a friend who brought his son to childrens hosp today trying to get out of city now!!!

RutnNStrutn

The guy in custody is a Saudi national. Can't wait to hear Obama's spin on this. Meanwhile, not a peep from the White House. There were also 2 more unexploded devices found. They were set up to take out responding police :police: and firefighters :firefighter:. Sick world we live in today.

doublebarrel

It was also reported the last mile was dedicated to sandy hook school victims. Some parents reportley in stands by the blast

tomstopper

Sad just sad. This country is so messed up. With all the crap going on with North Korea and terrorists like this, the news (CNN, NBC) in today's world will chose to focus on gun control, gay marriage, the kardashians etc. Just sickening. Obama just keeps letting these terrorists in. The most passive president in our history. My prayers to the victims family b/c the only one that can save our country/ world is The Lord...... :bible:

DirtNap647

ccvidimos

This world is making me sick. I can't believe there is so much unprovoked hate. It's even sadder to say that this isn't the end. This tragedy is horrific. I am by no means a tree hugger. Hippie. Peace love and happiness. But Jesus man. Why. I just can't wrap my head around it.....

sixbird

Guess everybody has heard, 3 dead 130 injured...Sad...You can rest assured it won't be the last...Evil in this world...Sad, sad, sad...

doublebarrel

The worst video to come out speaks of the lack of empathy and desire to help fellow man. I know it was only a handful but the flippin looters who raided all the boxes of marathon jackets that finishers were supposed to get. How about helping instead of stealing. Who in their right minds thinks TIME TO LOOT as soon as tragedy strikes