turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Big Kentucky 2 year old

Started by Onpoint, April 15, 2013, 08:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onpoint

Yesterday I was trying to get my wife a bird and she had her chance but missed twice. Which wasn't really her fault. After that second miss she said lets go check the scope. It was shootin way low. I got it squared away now so she'll be ready in the mornin. She's never missed a bird until yesterday so needless to say she was pretty down in the dumps. She still hung in there til 3:00 before finally givin up for the day. I said aight I'm gonna run over to another farm And she said go ahead im gonna stay in the truck and sleep. I was back in the tuck in about 15 minutes with this bad boy.

She just shook her head When I come back up through there. I couldn't help myself, all I could do was laugh. I'm hopin I'll get her another shot on one tomorrow. I don't think she gonna miss again.

Gawhitaker

I hope for Your sake she gets another shot. Ha great bird

ads1

That is a nice bird! :turkey2: :turkey2: Hope your wife gets a bird today.
Terry E. Kiser from Southeastern Illinois

Isomaad

Congrats on a very nice bird!

tomstopper

Great Bird. Congrats. I hope your wife gets one today. Remember "If moma's not happy, then no ones going to be happy"..... :toothy12:

Onpoint

Quote from: tomstopper on April 15, 2013, 08:55:22 AM
Great Bird. Congrats. I hope your wife gets one today. Remember "If moma's not happy, then no ones going to be happy"..... :toothy12:
She wont get one today, i Had to work, but I done took tomorrow off. Gonna try to roost one for her after work. I got permission to hunt a new farm that's never been hunted. It's only 30 acres but It's in a hell of a spot so we'll see. Id like to be out there today, I bet they hammered this mornin.

longbeard11

STUD!!!! Awesome bird, congrats!!!

WildSpur

Wow!  What a slammer!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

DirtNap647

boomer

captin_hook

That's a good one right there!

Mike Honcho

Hope your wife gets one soon!  Man that bird was a HOSS!

cuppednlocked

spur collector

Congrats on a fine tom, hope your wife gets to redeem herself soon.

RutnNStrutn

Congrats on a nice one!! Now go get your wife one too or you'll be in trouble!! ;D