turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Great opportunity in the morning!

Started by trippsims, April 14, 2013, 07:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippsims

I got a message from my dad yesterday asking me if I would be able to hunt Monday morning and I said yes, of course. He then asked if I would be willing to take a flight instructor from the local navy base here with me, he said that he loves to hunt and is from Minnesota and is trying to teach himself to hunt. I told him that I would be glad to and am very excited about it!

I got in touch with the Pilot and he said he has been trying to kill one and just cannot figure it out just right, so he asked if I would come hunt the base with him which I have never done! I am super excited about hunting this place because I know that there are not many people that turkey hunt it, at all, and the fact that I get to take a member of the military on his home turf!

I will let you guys know how it goes, probably won't sleep too much tonight!

strut-stopper

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

WV TURKEY THUG

tomstopper

spur collector

Good luck and have a safe and enjoyable hunt.

DirtNap647

troutfisher13111

reaperman

Will you be hunting in Minn?  If so, where?  I live in Mn and winter is still going strong.  I still have 1 1/2' of snow in my woods and more coming tomorrow.  The first 5 day season opens here tomorrow (Wed), and the second season on Monday, which sounds like it could be your season.  Hopefully you are hunting in the southern part of the state and not military base close to Little falls.  The late spring has kept the turkeys around here in winter mode yet.  I'm sweating because my season starts in 10 days and there is no sign of spring yet.